Monday, February 4, 2013

Your Smile

Good evening, friends. I'm traveling for work, so I'm starting this week off from fabulous York, PA. I hope you are having as much fun as I am.

I am stopping in tonight to share the card I made for this week's CASE Study Challenge. It is the last week for January's Muse, Amber. Amber has a simple, clean style that I have a hard time pulling off. I am working on it, though.

Here is what I was inspired to create for CSC126 this week:


I am learning the value of patterned paper and a simple sentiment. I particularly love the way the patterned paper panels are popped up (say that 5 times fast) and the sentiment peeks out from in between. Choosing just the right embellishment (a gray button wins) was a labor of love.

I will be back for sure on Wednesday, when it will be time once again for the Serendipity Stamps Bi-weekly Challenge. Until then I think I will spend some of my drive tomorrow dreaming up things I can make with the new Wplus9 Release. Holy moly, that is one amazing set of products. Please leave some for me!

Have a good one!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Quite Like You - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Soft Stone - PTI; Soft Sky - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Amber Collection Project Life - Becky Higgins
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Gray Button

9 comments:

  1. I can't decide if I want the lacy border, or the circles, or what the heck, just both?! Really though, Dawn outdid herself with this release, don't you think?

    I think you did a great job with Amber's card! The button was the perfect detail, and I really love all of these colours. I say well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Anya! The grey button does finish it off perfectly! And I love this idea of using pattern paper to frame a sentiment! I will have to try this!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your card! The green and gray button are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOh I love how the patterned panels are popped up too! It adds so much dimension! I love seeing what you are up to - I hope you had good dreams on your road trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea for using up some of my patterned paper stash! I really love how you've popped it up to frame the sentiment--I just finished a card with a similar design, just without the designer paper. :) Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this to bits, Anya! So clean and simple and utterly delish, which totally makes that sentiment shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might think it's hard to pull of Amber's style but you are doing a darn good job! Love the clean design and that sentiment is fabulous. Enjoy your travels and thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anya you are such an inspiration to me! I really, really love your work!!! Sooo beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!