Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hit the Road

I'd love to! I'm starting to feel the urge to get back in the water... a little scuba diving somewhere warm and tropical would be so lovely right about now.

I created today's card for this week's CASE Study challenge (CSC125). Excited to have the chance to play along with this challenge again. I've thoroughly enjoyed collecting a list of challenges to keep me busy.


I picked up on the color combination of white and kraft with a pop of red, as well as the map theme. These images and sentiments are from two Studio Calico sets, Adventure and Oh Happy Day. I heat embossed the frame and state map so it would be nice and bright.

The patterned paper is from the Note to Self collection from Echo Park. A veneer arrow and a little peek of washi tape were just the right embellishments to finish it off.

So glad to see you stopping in, I hope you have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Adventure, Oh Happy Day - Studio Calico
CARDSTOCK: Kraft - Wplus9; Rustic White - PTI
PATTERNED PAPER: Note to Self - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Real Red - SU!
OTHER: Detail White Embossing Powder - Stampendous; Wood Veneer - Studio Calico; Smash Tape, Rhinestone - K&Co.



9 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Color combo is fabulous with the touch of washi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card so much, Anya!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! Chupa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just brilliant! Love the polaroid and the bit of washi :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Anya! Congrats on your win at CASE! Chupa said it all - absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anya! This is PERFECTION!!!! Love it! Congrats on the win!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just makes me happy and smile big!! It's fabulous, Anya!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, I just love this! The white embossing is fabulous, and those pops of red steal the show. Totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!