Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Warmest Winter Wishes

Good morning, good morning!

Here is a card that I made for this week's CASE Study Challenge. I was inspired by the layout but decided to switch it up a little and create a card that was oriented vertically instead of horizontally.

This weekend I was talking with some friends about Christmas cards and one said how she liked the combination of purple and silver at the holidays, which inspired me to use similar colors for this card. I paired SU's Wisteria Wonder ink with Amuse|Studio's Slate ink for a warm and fuzzy holiday card. I used images from the Wplus9 set Fair Isle Backgrounds. I embellished the card with a glittered die-cut snowflake topped with a button. This was a good layout, I need to make a point to jot this one down in my notebook.

Thank you for stopping in to see me, I hope you have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Fair Isle Backgrounds, Winter Wishes - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Wisteria Wonder - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
INK: Wisteria Wonder - Stampin' Up!; Slate - Amuse|Studio; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Stone Baker's Twine - The Twinery; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter - Stampin' Up!; Apron Lace punch - Fiskars; Peace Be Still Die, Plum Pudding Button - Papertrey Ink; Sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. love your card and your photo!! what a beautiful smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that background stamping - so crisp and great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! That color, combined with gray, is perfectly scrumptious! Must get my hands on Wisteria Wonder! LOVE! And your design is fantastic, too ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card--LOVE the purple! :) Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning, I adore the purple and gray, perfect for winter...hope you have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anya, you're rocking the inspiration again!! I just got that set the other day, I can't wait to ink it!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!