Tuesday, November 22, 2011

From Our Gingerbread House..

Good morning. The card I would like to share with you today is for this week's CASE Study challenge.

I really liked Kryssi Ng's winter skyline card and wanted to translate that to something a little less graphic.

I used the house image from A Cottage Christmas to make a pair of gingerbread houses. I colored them both in, glittered them up and cut them out, adhering them to a card base that had been stamped with Text It and inked up with some Iced Spruce Distress Ink.

The snowman and sentiment are also from the A Cottage Christmas set. Glad you could stop by today, I'll be back with more tomorrow!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: A Cottage Christmas, Text It - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink; Soft Sky - Stampin' Up!
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink - Tsukineko; White Pigment Ink - JoAnn Fabrics; Iced Spruce, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Copic markers - Imagination International, Inc.; Glass Glitter; Sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Anya, that snowman is so happy looking, and I can't get enough of the little houses from WMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The sparkly snow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Love your gingerbread houses! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally *rocked* this challenge, Anja! These houses look ever more yummy, when paired together! And that flag sentiment? Brilliant! Thank you for playing along with us at CASE Study!! Chupa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - it looks like a gingerbread wonder world which I would gladly live!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a winner for sure, Anya. Absolutely gorgeous!! I have got to get me some of that chunky glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!