Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Blessings

I've got a quick share for you tonight and then I'm going to head to bed. Does changing the clocks make anyone else feel out of whack?

I made this card for this week's CASE Study challenge. Love the negative die cut.

I'm not quite ready to dive fully into Christmas yet, I feel like Halloween went by in a blip, and I'm still hanging on to autumn. I used the Season of Thanks stamp set from Wplus9 for this card. The woodgrain background is from the Woodgrain Silhouettes set. I love those two little pumpkins, so cute.

Hope your evening is wonderful, I can't wait to curl up in my flannel sheets!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Season of Thanks, Woodgrain Silhouettes - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
INK: Crumb Cake, Cranberry Crisp, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, So Saffron - Stampin' Up!; Coffee Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Label Layers 3 Die - Wplus9

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving this! How clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the most amazing things with WPlus9 stamps, and this is a perfect example! I love the die cut window with falling leaves and the subtle woodgrain. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Of course. But what else is new? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're hangin' on to autumn :)
    Gorgeous card design - love the colours and the shading on your pumpkins is amazing!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that woodgrain panel, girl! What a great use of Season of Thanks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, it's absolutely gorgeous! Love the pumpkins, and the woodgrain frame, beautifully rustic and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH! Gorgeous card---love the woodgrain and the pumpkins! FAB FAB FAB:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!