Monday, October 24, 2011

My Nice List

Hi there.

I hope you had a nice weekend. I am traveling for work this week, so I was trying to cram a lot into those two days. I was really hoping to get much more done than I did, but I had a great day enjoying the weather with Bill on Saturday, and that's really what its all about.

Anyway, I did manage to make something for this week's CASE Study challenge. This card was swishing around in my head as soon as I saw Niki's inspiration for this week.

I pulled out my new Candy Jar Christmas set to create this card. I used the Tim Holtz Rosette Die to create my little award ribbon. The patterned paper is a new acquisition - the Peppermint Collection from Crate Paper.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your day is great!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Candy Jar Christmas, Candy Jar Christmas Fillers - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Pink Pirouette - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Peppermint Collection - Crate Paper
INK: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Rosette Die - Tim Holtz for Sizzix; Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers; Standard Circle, Pinking Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders Paper Arts; Sewing machine

5 comments:

  1. Love this Anya! what great colors - fun prize ribbon and lovely bg stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, élégant, belle carte!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously gorgeous! Just perfect... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is darling, luv the ribbon, so cute...thanks for joining us at CASE study...hope you have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the warmth and ingenuity of this creation to pieces, Anya! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!