Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CASE Study Challenge 55

Hiya! I was really on a roll yesterday, and have another card to share with you.

I made this for this week's CASE Study Challenge. The talented Julie Lacey is the muse for September and she created a beautiful sample.

I was inspired by the bird cage image as well as the music notes on the patterned paper. I also used generally the same sketch, swapping the circle for a Labels 18 die cut shape.

This card makes me happy! The bird cage images are from the Adore Stamp set from My Mind's Eye Market Street Lost and Found Collection. They are oriented on the index sheet this way, and I loved the way they looked together so I made sure to cluster them that way on my card. They are adhered to the die cut polka dot frame from Very Vintage Labels 18 with dimensionals.

The music notes (which are stamped upside down - oops!) are from the Musical Backgrounds set. I was so excited to add a bit of my new houndstooth patterned felt, too!

So happy to see you here today! Big hugs!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Very Vintage Labels 18, Musical Backgrounds - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Very Vintage Greetings - Wplus9; Market Street "Adore" Stamps (Lost & Found) - My Mind's Eye
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry - Papertrey Ink; Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!
PATTERNED PAPER: Odds & Ends - Cosmo Cricket
INK: Groovy Guava, Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Oasis Green VersaMagic - Tsukineko
OTHER: Labels 18 Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Groovy Guava Ribbon - Stampin' Up!; Houndstooth Felt - The New Image Group (Hobby Lobby)

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh Anya! I'm in love with your card! Your color combination is beautiful! And every detail is fantastic! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. that felt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing..luv the colors and patterns...hope your week is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Love what you did with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These color are so serene and inviting, Anya! Absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE to see you playing with your new felt! Woohoo! Yea for new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!