Monday, August 29, 2011

Thanks Sew Much

Happy Monday morning, my sweet friends!

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes - I so appreciate you taking the time to stop by. And I *loved* reading about all your different favorite cakes!! We had a few cheesecakes, a few of my 'Burgh friends rate Burnt Almond Torte as their favorite (definitely up there, and actually the cake I had for my big day :), and some other family favorites that just sound yummy. Thank you all again - now you have to share the recipes! ;)

The winner of the Say It Loud stamp set was chosen by Random.org:

That was Barb!

Barb, send me an email with your mailing address and I will send your stamp set to you right away!

Here's a card for you today, something easy and cute whipped up for this week's CASE Study Challenge.

I combined patterned papers from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket to play off of the sewing-themed sentiment from Sewing Box Hugs. I love the look of stamping on patterned paper but always sort of forget about it. Not this time - cute stuff!

So glad to see you here today, thanks again gals!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Sewing Box Hugs - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Ocean Tides - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: The Thrift Shop - October Afternoon; Material Girl - Cosmo Cricket
INK: Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Fillable Frames #7 Die - Papertrey Ink; Yellow Button; Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card today! I never think to stamp on patterned paper, as I rarely use it at all on cards, but you've inspired me today! Love the tape measure borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I'll have to get some of that paper for my mum who is a fabulous quilter! Thanks for enabling:)
    And congrats to Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!