Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thanks for Being You



Hi there!

I'm combining challenges this morning, playing along with this week's Play Date Cafe Color Challenge as well as this week's CASE Study challenge.

At the PDCC, this was our color story:

At CASE study, we could pick any card we wanted from any of their designers to CASE. I chose this card from Teneale Williams (boy, she is fantastic!):

Here's the card I made.. I only sort of followed the rules!

I recently picked up this stamp in the dollar bin at JoAnn's (Studio 112 - K&Company) and it was on my desk just begging to be used. Following Teneale's fabulous layout, I used the PDCC colors to color in my image. The sentiment is from the Very Vintage Greetings set from WPlus9.

Glad you could stop by today!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Art Nouveau Flower - Studio 112 (JoAnn Fabrics); Very Vintage Greetings - WPlus9
CARDSTOCK: Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Emma's Shoppe - Crate Paper; Basics Manilla - Basic Grey
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink - Tsukineko
OTHER: Crinkle ribbon - MemrieMare on Etsy; Copic Markers; Sewing machine


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Gorgeous stamp - a well spend dollar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya this is pretty! I feel like I could reach in and pick those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CASE of Teneale's card. Gorgous colours and details. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and I LOVE that sentiment stamp too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderfully vibrant flowers! Love that red color and they look marvelous against the backdrop of your card! Just a beautiful CASE of Teneale's card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study and for helping us celebrate our first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. more gorgeous cards - as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! LOVE to see you playing with this month's Wplus9 goodies! Go, Anya! And what a beautiful, vibrant coloring job on those beautiful blossoms! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe! And thanks again for all the love you left on my blog during the release! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have really made this your own Anya!! The bright blooms are to die for and make this card really pop!
    Thanks for joining us for our birthday extravaganza and making it one to remember! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree - Teneale is a superb artict! But you surely made her proud with your stunning CASE, I love it!! Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CASE and gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!